ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,396 Posts.
    anyways.. back to the substance of the report:

i find it interesting when reading director renumeration section. it appears kiddle got about 350k and meehan 327k which turns out to be approx 100k less per director then what we assumed throughout our hc discussions this financial year. a pleasant surprise to me given the circumstances we have all discussed prior.

info on 2010 is also showcased in this area, i note the difference in the main, being stock wasnt issued to them this year.

owuld i be wrong in saying that most of us assumed in the past that they received 450k each PLUS stock entitlements previously?

it seems for all our qualms about some past poor communications, that we somewhat led to beleive their salaries were much higher then then reality?

havent read all thru report yet, am about halfway, i found evans and kiddles opening stmts to be very transparent and spot on about the current climate.

some posters above seem quite focused on the revenue item drop in its own right, which obviously carries a high degree of importance, however i think mnay other comments mentioned and some expense reductions are also quite key in this report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.