DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

michaelA lot of us have empathy with how you feel but dodgy...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    michael

A lot of us have empathy with how you feel but dodgy Director's is a bit over the top.

Anyway.....will we have enough cash from the spplan and that strategic sophisticate who flipped 500K into 145K to expedite a couple of larger contracts we might be about to win.

Struggling for cash to execute the plan is very frustrating. At a guess we'll probably be lucky if 25% of shareholders took up their entitlement. I haven't simply because I had already bought some more at .003c. I think quite a few of the larger holders are not participating because they have already put some much into this company. There is not a never ending supply of that green matter.

I think we need a major catylst to halt the downtrending sp. A 3 mill loss for the year even though a smaller loss than last year isn't going to sustain the sp. Just imagine the potential hit on the sp if we had of consolidated.

Even though I'm a great supporter of our Chairman John Evans I don't agree that now is the time to consolidate.

I suppose I've upset my mates again by saying something that's not all positive. This doesn't give me confidence in their confidence.

Anyway another year has nearly gone and another AGM is nearly upon us. At least this year John Evans will be pretty geniune in what he says unlike Plymton and those large contracts.

Don't know whether I'll be there, might get talked into like the EGM. There's always somebody wanting me to go. Don't know whether davidob will be there. I reckon kiril and highlanda should pass the hat around so we can shout him an airfare for all his efforts last year. I'll definitely chuck 5 bucks in the hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.