HOR 12.5% 0.9¢ horseshoe metals limited

This round of drilling is what i have been waiting for.According...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    This round of drilling is what i have been waiting for.According to neil marsden,positive results from this drilling will be a "game changer" for the company.I note in todays announcement it also refered to the drilling contractor DDH1 drilling have agreed to do the drilling on "very favourable"terms.I find this intruiging,as no one does anyone favours in business without some sort of reward,maybe,and im just speculating here,that DDH1 may take shares instead of cash for their sevices???Management,and presumably DDH1 have a pretty good idea of what is down there at horseshoe lights i suspect.I spoke to neil last week in regard to future funding re investmet,and he said they want to put out jorc upgrade to market before setting terms for any future funding arrangements and added that HOR are very comfortable with funding going foward.Personally i would like to see the results of this new game changeing drill campaign and the upgraded jorc before agreeing to any funding arrangements.Anyway all looks good going foward,will try and snap up a few more when i can free up some cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.846M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.419K 379.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174014 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 996499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.