CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    "The actual potential remains unknown based on that information."

In conjunction with the written word,Im okay with it,moreover theres also a 3000 mtr RC drilling program to boot coming up,which can only add to the known known.

"Mineralisation at Balatindi remains open at depth and in all directions. Burey believes that considerable detailed study is needed before the full potential of Balatindi’s
    polymetallic mineralisation can be determined.

Balatindi has demonstrated a generally low but persistent gold tenor. At this stage the shape and the axis of mineralisation has not been determined, but detailed assessment of drill log data may provide a better understanding."

"Proven reserves at the Olympic Dam mine as of June 2011 stand at 146Mt graded at 1.98% Cu, 0.58kg/t U3O8, 0.69g/t Au and 4.01g/t Ag. Probable reserves are estimated to be 406Mt graded at 1.79% Cu, 0.57kg/t U3O8, 0.78g/t Au and 3.19g/t Ag.

Measured resources at the mine as of June 2011 are estimated at 1,408Mt graded at 1.08% Cu, 0.32kg/t U3O8, 0.34g/t Au and 2.07g/t Ag. Indicated resources stand at 4,571Mt graded at 0.88% Cu, 0.28kg/t U3O8, 0.34g/t Au and 1.56g/t Ag."

Most Porphyry Copper mines are low grade,yet economically viable,due to the large tonnage involved,with potential by mineral credits,somewhere around.65% Cu equivalent(should this be the case),with massive tonnage, will do me nicely.

"It takes a sprat ,to catch a mackerel",lets sell Mansounia,to fund Balatindi,and other projects.

I'm not sure if I can make this years AMG,I'll know closer to the date.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.