CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Gee I wonder what to do with some of you guys sometimes, the...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Gee I wonder what to do with some of you guys sometimes, the statements you come up with are just classic, and now Grar is making wonderful assumptions about 'rampers' and their modus operandi I have a week left in OZ before flying out so I have a bit of time to respond..I've said this before but what the heck. I'm one of the 'sad' folk, I just don't trade, I have got caught so many times it's clearly not my forte, some might argue that I have no 'risk control system' God forbid, financial pain and suffering will come my way...I guess I'm one of those crazy people that doesn't know how to respond intelligently to market turmoil..because we all do know that we are talking global stuff here, not just the ASX and actually not just CDU

One of the important strategies for me is not to invest in anything that if I lost it all 'I'd be ruined and would have to head for the hills' So I simply have ensured that if all was lost the world would not cave in...hope you guys are ok with that? When it dips I buy, when WM buys, I buy, you know the kind of stuff that seems guaranteed to send some of you guys apoplectic ...The real deal however is ultimately I believe this company have the goods in the long term, even you guys know that either that or you are just want to see the whole thing fail so you can perk up and tell folk like me.."see we told you it was all crap"...you know that kind of ego stuff. I often have wondered what will happen when things start really moving, I suggest many of the main detractors here will just kind of fade away...anyway it's a beautiful day here in Adelaide, I'm off to enjoy it.

Cheers to all

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.