CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-58

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Wow, they must have been desperate for that $48m to have spent it all in July. For spent it has been, according to roh, as he assured us that WM wouldn't incur interest unless absolutely necessary.
    20T?? That's not one full container.)""

Roh said many many things in the past, let me tell you. But most importantly, it is to find out how many of those things he said/wrote, (I.e. The crusher countdown, the selling of DSO, and that we will start mining and production by the end of 2012 to name a few), have actually come to realisation/fruition.

Ozblue you wrote:

""(Also, interestingly, the mine manager who was on a 3 year contract, has gone 1/3 of the way through.

The contract was terminated with one months salary in lieu of one months notice. Andy sacked? I wonder why.)""

Him, and who else. There are quite a few that have left the boat and/or being terminated. Just read the long list.

Funny and interesting though, that we have never ever being told that those people were either dismissed or left voluntarily and that we only found out via the latest report. Obviously, and IMO, they might have wanted to keep it quite for the time being with the crusher not working properly, the litigation with it, etc..

""(This is better reading than a novel.
    With capital contractual committments of $42m still, plus on going wages, and no mention of the cost of ore-sorter, the new CR might be as low as $1. That's where I expect the SP will soon go.)""

Again Ozblue, IMHO, I think that the Management and Board should take a cut on their pays and emoluments until things will pick up again and return to normality.
    We simply can't continue in the way we are heading and the example should come from within. Lead by Example as they say.

Let's wait and see if we are asked, "ONCE AGAIN", to vote for a "Remuneration Resolution" whereby their pays and emoluments will be increased.

A 3.54% drop in the share price in one not bad day, doesn't spell too good for us.

I wonder how many supporters are leaving the ship now.....
    Last edited by buddy134: 02/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.