CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-66

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Chand

Nice summary because many here are under the belief that of the $45 million drawn down only $9.2 million remains. These figures are for a full year which are 2 months old and not the current cash position of the company. The $9.231 million is the exact cash position from the last quarterly and not what remains of $45 million.

I also noticed that a couple of posters were alluding to that there was only $8.7 million worth of copper in the stockpiles rather than the final product value of close to $88 million @ $7000 per tonne. I've been waiting for the mining costs for some time and ecstatic that they are 31.5 cents per pound. I believe from my research the transport and handling costs per pound for a 25% Cu concentrate from Rocklands to China will be about 28 cents per pound (road), TC/RC of 11 cents per pound, Admin costs of 15 cents per pound (guess) and a estimate of 50 cents per pound production costs giving us total C1 costs of $1.35 per pound. $1.80 per pound profit before tax if we can produce 45 000 tonne for a full year would be $178 million before tax and write off's which suits me fine. Anyway if others wish to use of calculations go right ahead but it wont change the fact that a big portion of the C1 costs (mining) associated with the stockpiles has already been paid for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.