CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-70

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Janti

You have been pretty vocal since the release of the full year accounts and I respect your opinion on financial matters but out of courtesy of your profession of thought you may have rescinded your opinion that the $48 million makes part of these full year result because it wasn't drawn upon until a full month later of the reporting period.

"The Company completed the first drawdown of its $US65m ($AUD70) banking facility with the China Minsheng Banking Corporation in July 2014. All documentation for the facility was signed before the end of the financial year but the last condition precedent for the facility being the registration of the mortgages was completed in July 2014 and the first drawdown for $US45m ($AUD48) was completed on 31 July 2014."

I may also offer my opinion that this was drawn upon to pay for the outstanding commitments for the power station of $16.3 million that's appears to me it may now be complete.

http://www.cumminspowerblog.com/en/...-power-plant-major-australian-mining-project/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.