CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Zzz I have no problem with realism. I realistically believe the...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Zzz

I have no problem with realism.
    I realistically believe the same 4 brokers that were involved with m&g in their sell of and shorting still have access to m&g shares to keep going.
    It hit $1.37 with the sell off and shorting earlier and then when real buyers (as compared to the churning amongst themselves brokers ) liked a bargain the brokers were actually losing shares in their bid to keep pushing the SP down.
    So they lost some there.
    The SP went back up to $1.80 reasonably quickly and they probably wasted some more to hold it there.
    So now with a bit of unease in the market and with the financial report being released the brokers have started their churning down process again.
    They will stop again when it is costing them shares and they carnt hold it down.
    So that will have cost them some shares also.
    So how many do they have left?
    My guess is 2 to 3 million.(I don't know)
    So when good news come from Cudeco if the shorts are legit then we may see an effect on the SP.
    Maybe they will be prepared to throw the last shares away.
    Who cares.
    No real holders are losing any.
    Most are getting their hands on some.
    All good.
    The brokers have not scared real holders into selling.
    So what will they do.
    Tell us its going under $1 I suppose.
    Well that means I get a few more at that price to.
    No buddy I'm not on the top 20 by any means.
    Wished I was though.
    Holders sit back and watch the brokers sell their shares back and forward to each other and buy as you feel happy to.
    Its like musical shares (chairs) I think.When the brokers run out of shares and any good info comes
    who will be selling?

Zzzz

PS. If a big buyer had bought 34 million shares Im sure I would have won:

But I didn't know that our biggest shareholder was going to sell 22 million shares and short the stock at the same time and then leave brokers 12 million shares to keep doing it.
    But with advanced knowledge I would not have made the same bet.Yet.
    The year is not over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.