RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

I never claimed to know where it will end up, if I thought I...

1. 25 Posts.
    I never claimed to know where it will end up, if I thought I did, I wouldn't have put my sentiment as 'none' and would've bought the stock. Nothing I said had anything to do with foresight, because I wasn't making any predictions about the future, and also I wasn't being a Monday Morning Quarterback, because I didn't criticise the predictions of any of the posters, all I did was criticise their reading of cold hard numbers and also financial theory. Nothing about foresight or hindsight.

I just thought it was just pointing out that people were having massive emotional arguments over provable facts, such as the EPS thing. My point was that you see arguments on Hotcopper, but rarely about topics where one side is provably and objectively correct if you have a glance at the Annual Report.

Additionally, the post kind of does matter because much of the confusion was never put to rest, e.g. if you believed some posters, then you would think that companies profits were 10x what they actually were. I would think that having that corrected would be helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.