BYI 0.00% 77.0¢ beyond international limited

I agree. But I think they need to focus on their core...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    I agree. But I think they need to focus on their core competencies and where there are opportunities. Taking a blue strategy approach per se. The home entertainment BU has a number of high costs and if you look at the data, the industry is shrinking due to disruption - if they do not revisit their business model, a competitor will and then BHE will be nothing more. 

I've consulted businesses in a similar industry, and the entire traditional retail sector is being flipped upside down. The value chain is completely different and businesses need to address this change through either finding ways to add value through coopetition or restructuring their business all together. The notes in the annual report have even mentioned that the BHE industry has contracted, and that's been happening year-on-year. And why is the GM for that BU paid well above the others? They should be utilising his skills in other areas of the business or realign his salary with others in the company. Anyways, I digress. The focus needs to come back down to the business model and they should return to focusing on there core business and adapting to changes in the wider environment. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.