AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-26

1. 5,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3120
    I own ANW also - though unfortunately sold down last week .. and have held Axiom .
    I believe in this company.
    Bought few DGR today , with some of my ANW money . ( the ‘Parent ‘ Company of ANW ! Nil movement, even closed at lows .. crazy . Market not woken up yet, and that’s without SolGold, Darkhorse , IRR , as well as ANW significantly .. )

Point-
    I don’t think you need come over here and gloat ,
    I’m sure we all could murder Axiom for how much pain it has caused us .. while the sharemarket overall was Moving!

I don’t see how a government can continue - vacillating, costing foreign companies who have been incredibly persevering , and showed greater fortitude in persistence than any of us can imagine , not earning nor initiating income producing industries that are so needed to support the country.
    But - it does no good . To agonise .

Perfectly fine - if you sold out , that was your decision and quite understandable-
    It has been traumatic .
    Sadly many probably have not been able to Hold .
    Have found it incredibly difficult - definitely .
    I wouldnt wish it on anyone to be in an investment which causes life to be on hold for so long due to hanging in . But so often this is how Life is .

The main reason though that I hold - stubbornly and loyally now - is I believe in what has been done , in RM and his patient negotiations , fully in support of the SI local people also .
    He has made his home there , is Local .

I think after all these years , years - AVQ - has never been in a better position .

Can appreciate it’s too much -
    Make or break time .

Keep coming back to the Facts though -
    Never lose sight- Axiom mining , and only Axiom mining - have PL over St Jorge, & PL re- application over Kolosori awaiting licences .
    The Mining Licence at long last - over Isabel nickel , no other company have the Rights as Axiom do .
    Axiom have already drilled the land - initiated exploration over Guadalcanal also .

Thoughts with all .
    Hope good can soon come here .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.