ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Entirely IMHO but starting to get suspicious of the drivers in the SP as present.

Have a couple of years drill results but no full picture as to total resource upgrade. Have been hitting targets one after another and continually expanding resource. Consents in process appear well ahead, local GOVT in behind project, POC looking pretty good, gold even better.

Suddenly we have an investment from conerstone shareholder followed by what appears to me being some low volume manipulation slowly edgeing the price down. Nearly 25% on v. recent injection.

Given KGL will need some serious money to get this show off and running as a mine, they will no doubt be out touting for this to occur and that must mean some savy parties being able to do some DD with the talent to understand a lot more than most what the total resource looks like already.

Just saying but if I was in the that position I'd be wanting to run the price down if I was to make an offer to maximise the perceive premium over average weekly.

Might just test the bot over the next few days and give it something to chew on.

AIMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.