LRS 4.65% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

And they release this at 8.30pm on Thursday night before the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3945
    And they release this at 8.30pm on Thursday night before the long Easter break - WTF.

And I was conned into this investment by a broker (who I used to trust), with his upside news - WTF.

(Quote)
    upload_2018-3-29_23-5-57.png
    (End Quote)

I want to see the writing.
    Well, this is comforting. Now I can eat my chocolate Easter eggs in peace and happiness.

For those who read these posts - my advice is to look for better investment opportunities elsewhere, like in Gold and Zinc and Lithium and Graphite and Copper (with good management). Be wary of Cobalt and Nickel, new battery technology may supersede them, but DYOR, because I'm often wrong.

I can see a pull back in the market over the next 3 months. Does anyone know of a good AI stock. Technology stocks are very hard to pick, only a few are succeeding. Crypto's steer clear of, unless you have balls of steel. Potash is worth looking at. So is Vanadium apparently. BioTech is good, if you have the patience of a saint and years to park money, so they are good for the young.

This market is getting difficult to buy into. And if your stock takes off in the short term, remember to take some profits, because when greed takes over, the hardest thing to do is sell. Happy Easter.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $574.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $2.300M 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 524382 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 308712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.