FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-56

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Ha no one over states FBR here lol yeah right there are so many fan bois way too late to the party who are under water -some of the rubbish regurgitated in you tube videos is beyond ridiculous

Back under 10 cents it was pretty much 3-4 of us in here regulars that killed it we had a sensible discussion most days agree Ash Storm Adent and a few others

Most of the despos clutching at every straw ramp ramp ramp brigade bought in the mid 20s and are getting slaughtered so they attack anyone who dares questions anything

Glad I sold when I did BECAUSE that's what traders DO if some of you had listened to logic you may not be explaining to her indoors every day why your hard earned is going down the Kasi at a rapid rate

Also as a trader sentiment opinion turns on a dime if you cant dance on your toes the market will churn you up-what I thought yesterday or six months ago could change in a blink if the info presented does -its called been nimble not sit n hold no matter what

Its not just about buy n hold this game its about analysing current risk and in my view with only MOUS on the table and just 21 million in the bank FBR are too bog a risk to hold anything substantial in it AT PRESENT

That could change next week solid binding agreements sales first revenues then I WILL RE assess like a normal person would and consider if the valuation stacks up to invest hard for the long haul-at present there is simply NO INVESTMENT case

I really think some of you are very naïve about the market and how it works please educate your selves maybe do a course or a few modules on Investopedia.com

It pains me to see the fan bois churning up u said this n that back then Hokey
    so what its ABOUT TODAY HERE NOW

I also said mid 20s was the point to sell at the time and take profits but ignore that fact

I thought at one stage FBR had a look of a El Dorado type stock but more of these pathetic ANNS while the tin runs down I am losing confidence in them so is the market

Listen I have said from day dot here HX is a fantastic invention by very very clever men but it is not unique by any means it is in a space evolving rapidly with new construction techniques almost a daily occurrence

A1 is not new 3d printing in construction is almost old hat where FBR has a chance is the sheer size of the global construction industry

They only have to get a sliver of the action to build serious revenues CAT are not going anywhere and eventually orders will flow in and the machine will be built

The success will be in the margins if another party carries all the risk in the production & sales its just going to be some nice revenue from royalties no big deal

CAT are not in the business of building machines and forking over the profits they will simply buy FBR for 200 mill all she wrote and the pivacs live in the med on a yacht early holders make a ten 15 bagger late comers may get money back

That is the cold reality CAT don't want business partners in machinery why would they if it works and they can use the DST they will buy them out if not FBR become a struggling aussie manufacturer with a small niche business churning out 10-20 machines a year

The sort of drivel putting out amateur hour central videos does not help the cause can you imagine CATS engineers kacking them selves watching that what did that prove

I know not a lot about building but I know unless things are plumb your in strife

Logic is a skill I developed over many years in the market trust me it will save some of you a lot of money if you try using some
    Last edited by Hokey5771: 01/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.