EQR 0.00% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Very true Expandable seems like it is taking an eternity to get...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Very true Expandable seems like it is taking an eternity to get a lousy 10 ml .
    If they are not careful they could see a SP at sub 1.3 ,then be trying to raise funds at a greater dilution.
    My opinion only ,,,,,,,,
    I would be introducing 450 ml shares to current holders for 2 cents each.
    Then give 1 option for every 5 shares purchased exercisable at 4 cents within 2 years.
    This would give us 1 bl Share s on the books.
    I would then do a Consolidation of 4 to 1 not including the options.
    I would then use the last SP as the rate of consolidation being 2 cents.
    This would then give us a Share price of 8 cents with 250 ml share on the books and a Market cap of 20 ml
    At this point the oppies are in the Money so most if not all would sell at between 7 and 9 cents x 90 ml oppies
    Giving them a further 3.6 ml dollars total. 12.6 ml dollars.
    This would have us in full production with a SP going north . No debt and only 340 ml shares on the books.
    We would all be in a position to double our money via the options as the mine would be cash positive.
    With surplus funds of around 4 ml .
    Just my opinion people ,no one likes dilution but you can make it work for the rite reasons, and if what they claim is correct ,that they have a multitude of buyers waiting then what are they waiting for. And why not have the dilution in our hands. Not some Johnny come lately .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12989 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 321085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.