URF 1.75% 28.0¢ us masters residential property fund

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-90

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

I agree Verlin - many staff and officers in Dixon are highly invested and therefore highly motivated to turn things around. But I think what a current holder of something like URF wants to know is how the road to recovery for URF compares to the opportunity cost / alternative investments.

It may well be URF is oversold and holding now is actually a great investment, but I don't think you can count on Dixon to tell you whether that is the case or not. If a Dixon product is not a good investment, Dixon cannot tell their clients to sell out as share prices and reputations would take a significant hit (given the high percentages of Dixon client ownership). And as holders themselves, Dixon staff and officers would lose out.

I think the best thing URF holders can do is obtain their own independent advice or do their own due diligence as others have in this thread. Relying on Dixon doing the right thing (in terms of advising holders of their products) would in my view be ill-advised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.