BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-4

1. 84,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning -

well - putting aside Breakers seeminly trustable nature on zooming by deadlines -

it's going to be almost exacly 1 year since the last JORC update (sept 6, 2018)

assuming that the Colonel is on time for once -- or close - then, by about the last week in August (or last minute) - or the first week ish in September - we should have our long awaited update - complete with second opinions etc.

Now, of course - a whole lot is going to come down to if it's seen as good or not - but, if I assume it is good and we are all singing and dancing and saying 'all is forgiven Thomas - we never doubted it for a minute really)'

my guess is that we would, in that case - 'probably' chase a not dissimilar rerate route to last year --------- chart below

meaning -- that a lot of the movement would be over - done and dusted 'before' October -

that's what made me think about this line of thought -------- IMO - it's been a long time coming - but, October this year - well, LOTS of people are going to be on very very very tender hooks - those of us who lived through from the 87 onwards have had a sneaky look on our faces every October since - and this year - the ingredients are of doozy proportions -

The world economy has a temperature - - whether it's got a raging disease cooking up - unknown yet - but, October cometh

Brexit ------- October 31

you want more???? --- arrh, no thanks - that's enough for me, just in that little lot.

So - right in the guts of Breaker doing a JORC upgrade (hopefully not just an update) and Breaker coming out with it's PFS ------ ????????????? maybe, possibly, could be - sort of due ---- LATE October (wow - could we get a better time??)

is - the bulk of October

who woulda thought --- could we possibly have picked a more potentially volitile period to have these two possibe life changing events for Breaker??

personally, I love living on the edge - the view is magnificent and you know you are alive every second of it

Should we all survive to Chrissy this year - I think I might even venture to a bottle of Champers --- just for the fact of surviving the previous months

oh -- and, if the update is poo - pure poo - followed by a catostropic October - well ---------- I just don't want to think about that one at all - not at all

The last update is in the red circle

1.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.