NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-22

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    Again you made little sense. Great methodology. No method.
    Perhaps move beyond the victim mode to see the irrationality of your statements. Ill help by offering the below.

and for whose benefit is NTU being run - appears to me it’s for the Chinese majority shareholders
    What benifits are you referring to over and above whats being offered to any shareholder regardless of their race?

in my opinion the Chinese have bought and paid for this management team by approving these outrageous remuneration packages

This management team have always been there and always been paid much as to what they now have. If the "Chinese" wanted controllable management why wouldnt they just vote in one they like and save on the renumeration? Why isnt there a strong objection to the renumeration from holders beyond the Chinese?

meanwhile small Aussie shareholders have been well and truly done over

How?
    Cant anyone trade on the ASX equally? How are Australians being done over then?
    What advantage does these Chinese holders get to which you insinuat? Be specific.

If you can answer these questions it may explain your theory a bit better. But then again on reading them and thinking it through. You might discover their irrationalilty and perhaps not reply too?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.