1MC 8.33% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-24

1. 18,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Thanks everybody for the comments ..
    At first pass I get ;
    Altura is one of the key new global lithium concentrate suppliers and has established an upstream supply position aligned with Tier 1 suppliers of battery pre- cursor products....

“The process plant is only the second combined DMS and Flotation lithium concentrate plant operating globally”... I wonder where the other one is ? Does anyone know?

I like James Brown’s last comment too ;
    ..“Our marketing is made more amenable by having a clean, on specification product that continues to draw positive feedback from end users. We look forward to the next 12 months that will cement Altura’s place in the global lithium supply chain.”

That Altura has appointed Azure Capital to sort our refinancing is interesting too:
    See last week’s story from The Australian ( September 24) with Azure update noting a French financial services giant, Natixis, with a strong bias for ‘green’ businesses recently bought a majority stake in the firm .

There’s plenty of well financed ‘on side’ parties out there now, and with debt obligations waived (?), it seems the way ahead is clear, and all that is left is to do us continue riding out the downturn

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 30/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $4.201K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 328586 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 34308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.