SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-60

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Look - it's fairly obvious that the single biggest and most significant ' related ' issue to the going concern comments is that ' Non Cash ' write down and treatment of the ' Intangible assets of $3,758,593 in total.

But you have to read the opening comments together with the Auditors Note 2 C ( which is the same thing ) and BOTH 2 ( i ) ' Goodwill ( ii ) ' Intangibles - Software ' and 2 ( s ) ' Impairment of Assets ' and which appears most to to relate to the $ 2,650,895 be about the ' legacy ' acquisition ?? ' at cost ' of CBS. In any event they have decided to or been advised to ' write off ' the entire amount of Intangible assets.

And to the extent that I don not actually know how these ' Legacy ' intangibles relate to the potential future Cashflows of the businesses and /or whether it relates more to when these ' Cashflows ' are likely to occur is why I am not going to get into the ' Nitty Gritty ' and ins and outs of why the ' Non Cash ' treatment is significant or not to the ' value ' of the business model in retrospect or even going forward. Because this was a decision by the Auditors and Not Management at the end of the day. Suffice to say to the extent these Intangibles are not likely to be ' revalued ' means that the Decks are well and truly cleared for the future returns of the current operating systems and platforms going forwards - Including the ready made Customer numbers perhaps waiting int he wings in the Appstablishment Acquisition.

Remembering also that Auditors by nature err towards a ' conservative ' approach to accounting and accounting treatment as outlined by the Accounting Standards Board. And this is quite often at great discussion and difference of opinion expressed by Management.

However , and despite ALL that - the basic question here for Shareholders now is the question as to whether the ASX will give it's ' Permission ' if you will as to allowing CRO to resume trading in it's securities. And I don't see why they cannot.

Namely due the following reasons:-

> Firstly the Accountants and Auditors were aware of the similar Balance Sheet structures most likely as far back as the Half Year Accounts - and even Last year when they also had a write down due to the ' impairment ' of Intangible assets. So they were aware of the issues , the operating nature of the business , and ALL it's potential accounting standards applications and treatments. So if you are suggesting by the ' Working Capital ' deficit as being a ' key ' issue arising from the restatement of the ' intangible ' investment in CRO's software platforms ....redundant or otherwise . Then what you have to say is that they knew as well and so should also be culpable.

>My SECOND observation would be that there is no current requirement to produce and submit Preliminary Final Accounts or Audited Accounts before their set ASX time-lines or as a matter of pre-requisite for potential shareholders, lenders , or loan note holders who have perhaps explicitly expressed their consent to re-capitalise and restructure the companies balance sheet in the interest of ' Going Concern concept. ie the whole point of the going concern and an ASX listing is to raise capital for ' working capital ' and ' investing ' purposes in the normal course of business.

So knowing this , I can't see how the ASX can retrospectively ' penalize ' those Investors who were quite prepared to Invest their monies be it at .005 cents , .009474 cents , or indeed even the 1.0 cent raising to further the company's goals, objectives ,and target markets when these Accounts are not a requirement under the Corporations Laws of Australia. To now deny ALL the investor's who have chosen to invest in this company ' warts and all ' had plenty of historical financial information via Half Year Accounts , previous Year End Accounts , and of course ALL the quarterly activity and cashflow statements that the ASX themselves require from ALL companies.

Has there been one single query by the ASX throughout the whole of the 2019 / 2020 year up until now .....? rolleyes.png Not that I can see , and ONLY 2 other suspension that I can see with BOTH being in relation to capital raises as far back as November 2018. So where was the ASX when this company was so called ' travelling badly ' and / or trading insolvent as has been suggested. The answer is clearly nowhere...... what.png

So a lot of people including the 20% of key people and institutions who have clearly and recently been willing to support this company in its endeavors including their Auditors and even the ASX itself will be going down hard if they are denied their rightful opportunity of their capital raising and business endeavors in being an ASX listed company. And as I have said before , the Media and the Opposition party are going to have an absolute field day with this when I go straight to them with this story.......mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $965 87.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2700000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4197813 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.