LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hello @Bobobear. Don't know whether you're a new holder or...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Hello @Bobobear. Don't know whether you're a new holder or perhaps just new to HotCopper, but this came up previously from two posters who are no longer here. A few days ago @Cljping kindly vouched for my longevity as a holder. Long-termers will know as well from my years of silently Upvoting their posts. A check of our share registry would do the same, as my name would make it evident who I am. Besides, we can see Lepidico have engaged Edison through their video interviews and new LinkIn page. I'm sure I'm way too tediously longwinded for their professional outfit. Haha. My judgement of them yesterday btw was a bit harsh. I should have used the phrase "a tad" when I called some of their descriptions cringeworthy. Apologies for that.

So, back to discussing the company, what do you believe the "true situation" to be? You say you have concerns. I wonder what they would be at this point in our journey, enough to cause you to reduce your "exposure in this company?" Always happy to discuss these things. That's what a shareholders' forum is for, yes? To share our research, exchange ideas, clarify confusions, express opinions.

I hope the above allays your and others' concern. I'll take your comment as a compliment, I guess, although PR was not my line of work and now I'm plenty busy supporting myself this way. More to point though, honesty and authenticity are everything to me, so no, I'm not posting with secret agenda. I'm aware this means diddly squat on an anonymous forum, but I have wondered though, if we all attend the AGM, would we recognise each other? Some of us will find out one day and I look forward to that. Best of luck to you too and good luck with your research, so that your conviction strengthens. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.