POD 3.13% 3.1¢ podium minerals limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-8

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Robbo, it isn't funny, it is deplorable behaviour by brokers sniffing around for a 30 cent cap raise. This should have been identified and a trading halt should have been placed to investigate.

The share price has been decimated since announcing a 50% increase in resource size calculated to 100 metres of a potential 500 metre + deep resource.

Despicable behaviour, preying on the sheer stupidity and ignorance of retail/mum and dad investors without a clue in the world about the significance of Parks Reef PGM discovery.

It's about time these predatory brokers get the book thrown at them by ASIC for price manipulation, insider trading and the extensive list of potential non compliance that they engage in on a weekly basis.

I hold a significant sum of Podium shares for 'Parks Reef', and 'Parks Reef' only. As far as I'm concerned the management are "wilfully absent/checked-out" at best. Hopefully Sam Rodda can turn things around and actually stick to a timeframe commitment for the first time in this company's history and perhaps communicate with shareholders more than once every 3 months.

Regards,

Alf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $14.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $6.143K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 124976 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 44500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.