HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-55

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi Rpmaint,
    I am curious about your statement- “So much financial knowledge and understanding, it what your self and other posters claim to have”.
    I would question where I have EVER made a comment professing to having either financial knowledge or understanding, however I am happy to be corrected, and it won’t be hard for you to fact check any/all of my posts.
    My financial knowledge is limited to this- I recently bought a small parcel at 13c, the day before THM trading halt. If you care to check my posts, I stated that I was surprised by the acquisition and didn’t particularly like it. Recently I averaged down with another small purchase at 5.3c, designed primarily to bring my sell-break even number closer.
    Another check of my posts will reveal that I am hardly an ‘upramper’. Like all on here, I am disappointed by the current share price and lost trust in management. I know some on here struggle with alternate views, probably as a result of their high average and large potential losses.
    You also state that I have so much to say, and over a long period of time…..interesting, since I’ve only held and posted in the past few months. Perhaps you confuse me with someone else.
    Have a lovely day.
    Last edited by Andrewf69: 03/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.