AOV 0.79% $9.99 amotiv limited

While your waiting for madam I have a few thoughts.I was content...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    While your waiting for madam I have a few thoughts.

I was content with the result. The results of this business across time tend to be a bit lumpy as they either sell out or buy in to product ranges or deal with issues in the world of water pumps.

Hitting the ground running with a new range can always be a bit slow and, when you add supply chain issues into the mix it's hard to get an outstanding result and I think this result was as good as could be expected under the circumstances.
    Their normalized result represented an EPS of about $0.72 which is a little better than their result in 2019 of about $0.68 although their ROIC has taken a bit of a hit due to their overall debt increase of about $300m.

Their dividend payout represents about 55% of their normalized profit which is down from their standard payout % of around 80-85% so I think they're conscious of the debt levels and will work to reign that in, something they referenced in their notes. Dividend reductions tend to be disliked by the punters so I suspect that there may be an opportunity to buy in here at a little less than the current numbers.

Their last November presentation regarding the purchase of APG referenced the fact that more than 70% of the their (APG's) revenue was linked to new car sales and this has taken a big hit across the world so the result in that area at least was not unexpected.

I'm comfortable holding particularly as their outlook suggests a good chance of a better year ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.