ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

My take Kalenn and the rest of the inca team know that there is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    My take Kalenn and the rest of the inca team know that there is nothing they can do to save the options.
    its been nothing but silence for months, they tried to do damage control when ndik04 results came back and Kalenn was pumping the drilling. That was the time to bail on this turd. We live to regret and learn never to trust any board member.
    Peru was also another sign to sell the lot, would have been better to drill my own backyard.
    They were the ones showing shiny pyrite as gold and copper in the cores.
    We have the equiptment to give an idea of what we have already, they could say our in house machine gives readings of X and we are waiting on formal assays..however its dead silence
    I feel for Adam who put so much skin in the game and is now stuck with a bunch you know what. The only thing keeping my sanity is that he hasnt bailed on his shares so far.
    We are in a pickle and i just hope for all holders sake that Adam can pull a rabbit out of the hat.
    I dont think we can achieve a 400-500% return overnight to get the options in play..
    As they say when you lose the dressing room your time is done and im afraid inca has lost the dressing room and hence why we are 4c and people are selling at losses to recoup anything from their hard earned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $40 8.047K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3844874 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1277593 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.