ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Probably T40, GolfR. Radio silence from Inca's new social policy...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Probably T40, GolfR.

Radio silence from Inca's new social policy is challenging for all of us.

In the meantime we have to sit in uncertainty re assays, OAs and SP... and endure all the what if posts here.

I just try to go on Anns and posts from LTSHs with skin in the game (like yourself)... for me Allens summed it up recently.

"We have only seen 1 x Assay of NDI BK04 so far and it was to 416 meters.We are awaiting Assays for 1000 meter holes and there is some mineralisation in all holes drilled. Yes don't count it all off yet until we see what comes out of Hole 7. If its good then all will be Ok if its not so good expect JV talks to continue."

Lets's face it many of us old farts here have been thru hell and back over the years (its called exploration), so no-thing new here.

To me we're still one of the best explorers on the ASX with large land holdings and expert geos. OK we're 8 holes in but ALL of them have mineralisation (incl 500m of iron and 800m of sulfides), backed up by hard science and majors still sniffing around.

No crystal balls here but if you want certainty best go to blue chips or majors... but even they're been trashed in this bear market!

All the best AA, Poet.

#ConveyorBeltBroken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.