MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-2

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    this company should sell all of our projects with the cash ( $19m ) together to return to our shareholders, this should more than 4C/share. I am waiting for some actions from big top 20 shareholders to do something to smash the BOD to re build the company, this is a life style company with nothing to progress, directors just sit there and taking money for us, they just hiding and no guts to face our shareholders, who is running this company? tell us why you gave the big money to your mate, why you put huge deposit to buy those Fxxking new tenements without doing any due diligence?
    I hope the share price to drop to 1C that will put more pressure on the BOD and we may get a new life. I don’t want to see the new buyers to lose their hard earn money here.
    the right way to go for us is, fast track to production in Lac Rainy Graphite Project, Quebec (Canada),
    and purchase more Li prospect tenements, we have some Li in Manindi to put together, that will be one plus one greater than two. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1902567 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.