KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-16

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    bloodbath on monday may happen, crazy times
    bank loan or sale of NE hopefully not and in my opinion no intention
    big bonus why not, they deserved it and to me it is more backed by their conviction, that we are going to make it and afterall they spend sofar very sucessfully quite proven and valuable time to achieve our goals.
    care and maintenance to me our sucessfull restart has been backed to quite some extent, which made it possible to also have a very clear picture on the requirements. Hardly possible to get the idea, a guy waging war for quite some years is to spend such monies without purpose, intention and conviction.
    Most probably there is not only plan B , but there is already a solid backup , if worst comes to worst, which most definitely a guy always keeps in mind , waging war. This is war. Certainly Lotus is important (!), but again, I wldn't expect RSK to trust whoever it is. It is his war and if he fails, which is not impossible, it means desaster to him ! Certainly far more impact on him than to quite some posters. I do have some chips on the table, adding for some years now and they are to stay there, whatever happens. Don't care. Don't also care on any ups or downs with POG or POS, cause there is now a light in not to far a distance, which got switched on to some extent decades ago by FED and Mr. Nixon .
    My first chips with KCN - some more than 15 years ago- lost more than 90 pc. Since I felt, that due to political and economical developments some trust on FTA maight gain impact and (very emotionally ) one shldn`t let the government get away with such a rather criminal handling and treatment, I did add, especially, when KCN started to fight the insurers.
    Anyhow, trust is some value, which shld not get underestimated even these times and needs backing also the kind we got by TAFTA. Just to mention. Only my rather emotionally view and absolutely no professional guidance or other at all.
    Finally I very much doubt it easy to trace quite a lot of companies to fight or have fought a similar and - sofar-sucessful campaign such long distance. Mind you,"difficulties " started more or less from the very beginning and not with Mr. Prayut. This is more or less business as usuall within Thailand.
    Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.