HCD 16.7% 0.4¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

oh... never gunna see the sun rise if ur hiding under the...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    oh... never gunna see the sun rise if ur hiding under the sheets..... a little faith prease. (engrish cos in busan) ... which is better than saying if ur pen was about to run outta ink then far quicker to highlight the good bits than the bad bits. confused.png
    anyway, still trying to work out why they say the main activities of the group are sales and marketing when they do better in raising cash from punters than they do in selling product citrus juice for diesel piping. it is getting better though.... unless the sales and marketing was for the CRs?

i did note that they stopped paying old mate sheep farmer super..... assume he restructured all that payment stuff....... maybe they were only paying the super in every 3 months and he got scared that he would miss out if they went bust? lol. thats a joke... but maybe not really redface.png

anyway, perhaps another good chance to top-up coming up i spose if none of the options strike..... anyone know anyone that is rich to borrow some money from for a CR?

smile.png

end of post thought: i doubt some have washed a single dish in their entire lives......maybe the boarding section in the private skool liked how slippery some stuff is????? rolleyes.pngcool.png

smile.png
    Last edited by 1stPrize: 22/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $2.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $500 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3530481 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3952789 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.