MGU 0.00% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

about the nenex deal for biochar I thought was locked in until...

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    about the nenex deal for biochar I thought was locked in until they started talking about Malaysia biochar? It's all very very weird and like what I said earlier I'm more confused even a YEAR later. I can't understand how this is happening still but who knows maybe Neil on the top of the company he can actually do something. If this mid metal deal doesn't come along we will be well below 0.010 and that's VERY scary. What's worst is we can't do anything until something is signed... what I'm trying to figure out what are all the employees doing 5 days a week if we are waiting? If we are 50% owners of mid metal now they SHOULD have chosen two board members by now which should be living over there getting this shit show rolling. Be what I see we don't know who is representing magnum mining on the board of Mid metal yet? I swear to god if they are playing us for another year of absolute bullshit I will lose it. I've poured to much money in this for it to go to shit. Here I am waiting daily to see if magnum will release anything to us but the worst thing is I'm thinking the next thing they release will be the just as stupid as what the last few things they have released to us.... all these free shares they got for the raises aren't really helping them so they better do their FFUCKENN JOB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.