AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Holy Moly !!!!!What a shocker !!!!!There is only one way to...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Holy Moly !!!!!

What a shocker !!!!!

There is only one way to describe the Auditors Report - ABSOLUTELY DAMNING.

Not only have they disclaimed the "going concern" status ...

The circumstances as at the date of signing this report are such that we have not been able to obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence as to whether the Group will be able to achieve successful outcomes in relation to the initiatives/actions detailed in Note 1(d). These conditions, along with other matters as set out in Note 1(d),indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast significant doubt about the Group’s ability to continue as a going concern, and therefore, whether it will be able to realise its assets and discharge its liabilitiesin normal course of business and at the amounts stated in the financial report.

They also disclaim any opinion of the financial accounts overall ....

we have not been able to obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence to enable us to provide a basis for an audit opinion as to whether the accompanying financial report of the Group is in accordance with the Corporations Act 2001, including: Giving a true and fair view of the Group’s financial position as at 31 December 2023 and of its financial performance for the year then ended; and Complying with Australian Accounting Standards and the Corporations Regulations 2001.

Given the above, the uncertainties outlined above are so material and pervasive to the financial report that weare unable to express an opinion on the financial report taken as a whole.

This is truly shocking and all shareholders should be extremely concerned by it. Auditors are there to inform you !!

However I see the usual chucklef#cks from the dementia ward be like ......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6073/6073435-af337a878ce2aa77a4dbd8dedff45e1d.jpg

I wouldn't normally resort to laughing at others, but considering the bullying and attacking anyone that doesn't agree with their perceptions that they have engaged in against me and others, I'm making an exception.

Last edited by Shortblack: 02/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.