ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    mate, company was sitting on TGA documentation for more then a year they also spent time & money on resubmitting document and in the investor conference they said that they are waiting for TGA response only to withdraw within a few months without any reason. I use the word without reason because company in their asx announcement didn't mention on TGA correspondence so basically they spend time, money and kept all investor waiting and many investor like me to invest and then withdrawn is more like deception in my opinion and if i had money then i would have taken them to court by now . I have seen biotech announcing to their shareholders that they do not see TGA/Authority approval but the prefer to go through the process in order to get clear reason which will help them to work on it in future. They already spend money and time so why not take it to all the way?

company had earlier opportunity to withdraw submission but it didn't do it, they also never mentioned in any of their presentations that getting approval is challenging but instead went ahead and submit responses to TGA and then withdrawal .. lol ... anyways lesson for me not to trust company announcements in general.

company again following same tactic for no sale in UK or Europe when they had CE marking and had many hospital enrolled for the device. company repeatedly said they are training doctors and still no sale is surprising as Europe has significantly more number of patient with pancreatic cancer that OSL product can be used compare to New Zealand which has provided number of sale in past so how come company couldn't find SINGLE patient in UK & EU (private paying patient)? Covid is bull crape reason because in covid many biotech got taken over and many people had surgery for various ailment and remember covid is now more then 2 year old. company must be scratching their head on what to write in April quarterly udpate for sure imo.

company has no money to survive beyond June 2022 unless fund is infused or they get massive tax refund as they can't sell enough of devices in EU to make-up cash needed to survive in my opinion.

the only reason i am sticking around is the new team they have on board is significantly experienced and qualified so i trust they must have reason beyond my ability to understand to do what they did but it won't stop me venting my frustration.. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $109.1K 7.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1864964 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3579030 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.