OSL 7.69% 0.7¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: Fully-Funded Trial Approved In Germany, page-18

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    funds will go to mostly university that works in that area for pancreatic cancers but there is always possibility of OSL product to be tried by university to do much needed trial in my opinion. obviously the killing factor is time it will take to get the results.. !

i can not see how OSL can or will survive without capital raise and the problem is to the capital raise at current share price will make dilution worst in my opinion.

they need significant good news which can take price to 10c before doing capital raise but to get there from 4.3c needs share price uplift of 250% which is way way too high to achieve without any sale of product in UK and EU. Remember smart investor knows that after CE approval price went to sky only to find out that after 2 year of approval they have zero sale so it is the sentiment of failed past which will always be in their way for sophisticated investor to invest even when they get HDE approval in my opinion so first they should get monthly sell figures in UK & EU to get price closer to 10c before getting HDE approvals but let's see what happens and how company comes out of this sentiment & cashflow challenge... !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $34.37K 5.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4929003 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 23400459 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.