OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

I agree what you mentioned but hey the trial itself is going to...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    I agree what you mentioned but hey the trial itself is going to take more then 3 - 5 years if not more .. IMO...and correct me if i am wrong there.

company has in past spent roughly $3m per quarter and at that space they don't have more then 2.3 quarter which includes quarter ending in March 2022... so by june 2022 they need fund to continue operation... IMO.

even though paid trail is a good positive boost for any biotechnology company but in the case of OSL it is taken negative as it directly says that wait another 3 to 4 years for trial results and existing holders probably has no patience to wait and see what happens in future... IMO.

company is doing this OSL trials since 2017 or 2013 (i forgot but i had it here in another post) and all we get is another trial is not something that warrants 100% spike in the price like it would have happened if same approval came through for any new medical device company... IMO.

it is a long term game now onward and how management perform & if they get funds moving forward over that time unless something surprise all the holders with approvals.. IMO.

no matter what everyone thinks here but withdrawal from TGA is the biggest mistake company made and screwed price so bad that going back to 7c is now difficult with this positive announcement.. IMO. Because you need to go back in the queue in future to get any approvals from TGA and that means many more years ... but if they got rejected with reason then they could have got written direction on what is required for approval and they could have used that in this trial in Germany.. to get TGA approval as well in future... IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.287K 1.890M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28731683 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 27067757 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 147295
Last updated 15.04pm 23/05/2024 ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.