AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Fully Funded Trial Mining at Oposura, page-41

1. 30,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    Oh dear. @Mr.Red

Why aren't you and other negative repeat posters prepared to look at the entire scenario?

Including the fact that after negotiations with Teck are complete, expected to be around 2 months, then a sale of an Alacran asset seems not just possible...even likely.

I say seems likely because there is already a % scale of entitlement due to Teck in that event.

Why would they bother with that inclusion? Think about it!

You seem to have forgotten that Teck will own 19% of AZS after completion of this agreement. Why would they want that?

Because they seem pretty convinced they will get a return, that's why.

But you're worried about German lenders doing a takeover? On the basis of some convertible notes? Which have already been valued at a premium to the SP at the end of May. So nothing that happens can affect that price.

Where's your sense of proportion!?

Why have you overlooked that there are 7 offtake offers on the table seeking to buy zinc from Oposura.. ?
    Fact. Not rumour.

SEVEN.

Maybe, just maybe, others more certain of this than you are.

Do you not believe we have significant silver and gold resources at Alacran, and both are easily accessed?

We're certain of having access to a plant to process the zinc at Oposura.

This last effort of yours involves a lot of complaints, a few slurs and not much else.

I encourage you to ask yourself what is the most likely outcome here?

Don't try to answer that with a narrow focus. It won't work.

Surely AZS is setting itself up to convert from explorer to producer...IN IT'S OWN RIGHT?!

Think about the implications of that. It's extremely difficult to do, but I think they've got a pathway.
    Just like Scott Morrison had. (not that I like the guy, - smirking happy-clapper -....but I'm illustrating that he had a strategy few thought of).

Sorry to give you a such a workout, but really? I know some of you are ex brokers/traders and know how to advance an argument and can do so quite creatively even sometimes aggressively.

But some of the offerings lately have been a bit lame TBH. No offence, I respect you all. But just like the opinion pollsters....you're missing a few crucial things....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.