BML 0.00% 10.5¢ boab metals limited

Yes, it would have been nice to have been completed it at a...

1. 11,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4579
    Yes, it would have been nice to have been completed it at a price a lot higher, we were at 16c not long ago so I think 13c minimum should have been the case. As usual, the institutions do the talking and the share price has been sold down deliberately with this raise in the know. Who knows, maybe the pests in here work for the institutions and lifted their daily post count during the period to attempt to keep a lid on the price?!

For management to accept this raise at 10c when they had the option of the $5M debt facility still makes me confident they have some big upcoming newsflow to ensure a decent SP recovery. I actually believe them this time around when they offtakes will come this quarter. With silver and lead prices trending as they have been in recent months, I am sure the offtake discussions have been heating up. Then once these offtakes arrive, the funding decisions will be imminent.

Anyway, 10c gives us all a chance to average down and build up some more stock in what will soon be moving in construction stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93990 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.