LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

No doubt we will be staying at this level till at least Friday....

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    No doubt we will be staying at this level till at least Friday. Trading halt on last day of trading for LPIO followed by a CR @ 55c and all options underwritten... Hmmm Price is now at a level where it is uneconomical for people to convert; considering most got in above 2c. Meanwhile the brokers have their arms/pockets open for all incoming cheap stock heading their way. Another 'well timed' announcement lining big boys with all bells and whistles possible. Meanwhile weak retail holders will be exiting bringing all positive momentum from previous months to a halt. How many times do management want to burn all LPIO holders? First the 55c strike on LPIOA and now this move on last day of trading. LPIOA strike could have easily been set higher and the company could have received funds from both sets being exercised. An invisible wall was placed a long time ago @ 55c and it seems as though the company doesn't want to move past this price just yet.

Brokers have benefited at the expense of retailers in all corporate transactions thus far and I don't see anything changing next time round. The company is still very undervalued compared to its peers and I see the price rising once again after all this noise has passed. In the end the underwriting could have come much earlier but that wouldn't have been in the best interest for cannacord. The stock market can be a very unfair place at times; best we can do is not let our emotions do the trading for us. Plenty of newsflow ahead, lets wait and see how it pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.