RNT 9.52% 1.9¢ rent.com.au limited

Have to disagree as well. Few points that come to mind - RNT...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Have to disagree as well. Few points that come to mind

- RNT have a strong management team, but I would presume that comes with hefty salaries. From memory Mark's was approx 300k a yr? May be wrong. But until RNT converts much more of these figures into money, it will unfortunately continue to burn money.

- Management had been promising the offline marketing for some time now. From memory it was for early 1st Qtr & was under the impression that they had the money for this already. The fact that they have had to CR for this is a bit disappointing.

- SP uptrend will only really happen when figures get converted to money. The good aspect of the CR imo is that it gives it a bit of a psychological base to work off.

- Many people probably went down with the ship (myself included). Any rally is going to be met with a lot of overhead resistance of people wanting to get off. It may pop 20c, but will probably be sold into. Will take some time for this ship to turn around, if at all.

Disclosure, I sold out a while ago, cut the losses, were hefty, but have managed to recoup it back in the lithium mayham. Truly hope this does take off though for all those that are still in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $541 28.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81688 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.