TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

hi flogit, mate that is an utterly shameful act to have flown...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    hi flogit,

mate that is an utterly shameful act to have flown all the way over to UK and not even give UK holders at least a couple of hours of his highly paid time to answer a few significant questions or even to at least boost moral and maintain confidence as a minimum.

as I have continually said, I really dont enjoy posting about a MD on a stock that I hold, but the years of listening, watching and waiting as you know have only made me be fully Objective towards these over paid puppets, but this guy in particular is beyond words and clearly not interested in what shareholders think or want or need (especially confidence as too the market).

if you only found out after the fact he had been, and us holders here now are just finding out now, I beg to say, so much for transparency and more clear evidence showing the lack of leadership for which we pay him for but get zero nil return on that.

good question @After03 but will it ever be answered to the where, when and who (which we know, but not the why?

but even more unknown or unanswered questions to that hidden event could be also asked:
    what other places did he go whilst traveling?
    did anybody else accompany him or was he alone?
    for how long did he remain on that trip?
    how much did the full trip for him and whomever cost shareholders?
    did the trip bring any benefits to the Triton business whatsoever & if so, what are they?

as a shareholder, I would really like to know answers to all the above as we have paid for it.
    so what is our return on that particular trip or investment? (except slapping UK holders in the face by not giving them an hour)

the best answer you get from PC is that the Triton sp falls are in line with the sector, and he is not happy about it.

it seems PC has been running around without any accountability to where or why along with giving shareholders scripted cold replies that does not account for anything except buying himself time to remain in his highly paid position which shareholders if they feel deemed necessary should honestly have him removed / replaced / given the boot as I see no warrior, just a wimp with strings IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.