TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I read that too Hemmo, Potential for a NH jv to partially fund...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I read that too Hemmo,

Potential for a NH jv to partially fund Ancuabe project.

The only problem I'm seeing is that the final term sheet for EPC debt financing is scheduled for this year & Triton are not expecting to reach an agreement on Nicanda Hill until H1 2019.

This could mean money for the Ancuabe project...Perhaps paying down some of the debt & the rest towards NH DFS?

If they expect to complete debt & equity financing package H1 2019 with final term sheet in 2018 I can only assume the funding from shareholders & insto's will still proceed first regardless of NH cash injection at a later date?

I believe there was a paid article online where Peter said along the lines Triton were pushing ahead with financing regardless of NH discussions. Anyone else recall reading something similair?

It's hard to say what prices Triton will try to cr for Ancuabe at or what will go straight to insto's but I'd imagine the big boys would be hoping to sweep up at as cheap a sp as possible?

The sp may react really well to a mining license & financing term sheet, would love to see it in that 10-15c range but with advanced discussions taking place for financing now with the sp at .046 we may see the debt & equity package come in with a cr price thereabout of the current sp?

Be great to hear everyones thoughts! I'm feeling very positive for the next few months & ahead.

I will be just relieved to secure financing & for the project to move ahead, even if the equity raising is at current prices.

Been a long wait...Longer for others...I'll continue to practice my patience.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.