CVN 3.23% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Fully Underwritten Institutional Placement, page-27

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    Really, don't blame management, CEO's trying to keep the sizzle going, talk the upside, but certainly can't go telling the market "I'm going to do a discounted CR shortly, best you all sell out now and buy back cheaper like the buy wholesale, sell retail brokers I'm talking with now"...

Holders going to read into releases what they want to read... Ooooh, no mention of a CR, 'obviously' CEO has other funding being bedded down, happy days.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4210/4210440-ad6509cfbf399e639d098618c6721906.jpg

Nothing in that 23rd Mar presso said "no CR required", simply that funding plans were being advanced across multiple avenues including... Still a lot of spend before FID and however CVN finally covers their share (which is substantial). HC is full of every sort of opinion, most self-serving and/or ignorant, those really in the know probably never post obviously. If nothing else, HC is a tool to challenge the comfortable confirmation bias all investors suffer from. Human's naturally look for confirmation in our beliefs, that's how we're built... be better, review everything with a questioning eye (especially when the share price is heading in contrary direction to your expectations).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.