RNT 5.00% 1.9¢ rent.com.au limited

I would use the Rentpay app ifLinked with a rewards card system...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I would use the Rentpay app if

Linked with a rewards card system such as flybys

Could pay all utilities from the account

Could pay you mortgage via the app and is showed how over payments reduced the total interest on fortnightly basis.

They have access to preferential rate short terms rentals like for a week or two almost like Booking.com but you could pay weekly before you requirement for the short term accomodation so long balance cleared before you go.

links with water bills
    internet
    Mobile phone
    School fees
    Car rego and insurance
    Urgent repair button so that it alerts the agent or landlord.

deal with Coles or Woolworths for weekly shopping budget that’s linked to rewards.

———————

Wishful thinking but I don’t know if possible

Rent start directly managing properties all around the nation on a low budget no frills management plan so the agents work from home no need office space and offer the lower fees to landlords in the country and use rent pay included in those fees.

Link with Slattery and offer digital product like broad band at competive prices if paid via rent pay

basically if deals can be struck so more is saved by paying via rent pay than otherwise would be avalible then is a no brainer but they have to act fast even for one simple example.

say my mobile phone cost $ 50 per month but if paid via rentpay it costs $45 then I would like use it just for the cheaper mobile phone subscription all else being equal even if not to pay rent or mortgage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $18.75K 927.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 632 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 18083 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 141348
Last updated 12.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.