CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Ann: Funding Agreement for issue of Convertible Notes and Shares, page-8

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hey mate.
    I share some of your concern. At times it is hard to anticipate what is around the corner next for cougar. I've messaged randal and asked what the plan is for the coming weeks and months. He has basically told me that it's understandable that people are curious to know what's happening because it has been quiet. He explained to me

"we will update the market soon but we have been focused on getting the paperwork in order for our recent financing. We completed the damages hearing for the KPM arbitration and are expecting a decision on damages within a month. Dni arbitration is progressing with witness statements and documents being exchanged. A hearing in September is still expected."

My understanding is moving forward we should see
    1) financing completed
    2) KPM damages update
    3) further work on the Brazilian lithium upon financing.
    4) DNI arbitration update.

These are the major things I speculate are going to happen. Probably more also but Hopefully the next update provides a full plan of attack for the upcoming 6-12months.
    I believe once the financing is over it should be enough to make some serious headway with the development of the lithium, coboalt and hopefully an updated jorc resource for pyke hill nickel and cobalt.

I also encourage all shareholders who have questions to email randal himself. If you own CGM stock then yous are the owners of the company and have every right to enquire about company progression. Randal is very approachable and makes time to reply in a timely manner.

Hope the first part of this clears some stuff up for you mate. It's the best I can do without just throwing my pure speculation around.

Cheers woolley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.