MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

@McK You summed it up very well. If MOY survives the share price...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @McK

You summed it up very well.

If MOY survives the share price will thrive. 100% true.

Will it survive ??? That is the biggest question.

The collective market doesn't think so...that's why the share price is where it is. It could go 50 % lower from here or even go to zero if it goes into administration. If somehow it survives, yes the share price will recover. I have my doubts about MOY's survival.
    Even at record Aussie Gold price...the share price barely moves....the insiders are not buying...that tells something. The insiders knew everything when the share price was coming down. They will know when to push the share price higher. So it will be better to watch insiders action than any announcement from the company.
    As far as I know Peter Cash & MOY management are not shy of announcing any good news....rather if it's a good news they would make several glossy announcements. It's the bad news which they hold on to the last minute until the insiders have sold out. Just like the last two months. Sell down followed by bad news. Again sell down followed by bad news.

So expect the same in reverse. Run up in share price followed by any good news.

Doesn't look like there is any good news. The share price is cheap for a reason. The risk is just too much.
    It basically can be like GCY or BLK anytime. But if it was to come good recover.....there will be plenty time to get back on.The GCY, BLK people will be only wishing they could have taken a loss and sold out.

After a great deal of research and inquiry....I have come to the conclusion that MOY's trouble are a bit too much. No other entity or Gold company would want to do anything with it. If this was a goer...there are cashed up Aussie Gold companies offering 100-200% premium. That is not the case.

@mogo51, Sorry to hear about your open heart surgery. Hope you get well soon.

I also took a big hit with MOY. A big financial loss, fortunately I'm healthy, fit and fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.