NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Don't want to create a new thread and don't want to do a reply...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Don't want to create a new thread and don't want to do a reply to either of the limited friendliness verbal muscle flexings so will reply through yours, if that be okay.... The tension must be getting to some, but might be better to tone it down.

I know I will be in the minority here but for the life of me (all 70 years of it, 50 plus of which involving share trading/investing ) I fail to see why having this low ball opportunistic dragged out deal ( heavily pushed by a BOD who will profit hugely from it being ratified) fall apart will be such a bad/undesirable outcome. I have been invested through cash raises, consolidations etc. since before the court cases of Regal and have held firm, put my grandkids and kids in there etc,etc. and been a believer, despite the negligible efforts at exploration done by BOD post the JORC, and originally saw this as a potential bagger.
    Now we are giving everything away at 37 cents a share, including the very high potential Ivanhoe areas for little, if any, gain, except for a chosen few. To get back up you have to be knocked down, and in this case a few knockdowns may lead to better things. I know its the DRC, but its also not the moon, and the Chinese pursue only very good deals.....this is one....but only for them. It reminds me of the pig in Angry Birds.....'well, that went well, ....if you are me!!!!". That is what they and their supporters will be thinking.

Disappointed in the performance/non performance of the BOD.
    If it goes through it does, but if it fails it opens the way for a better deal going forward. Some money is owed to the potential buyer, but that is a well used tactic.....remember darkness comes before dawn...copper/cobalt prices are low but will rise. If it falls through do some bloody work....exploration work, that is. If that is too hard don't just sell out, get a good JV going.....grow some wealth for those who support the venture, not just the BOD/executives.

Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.