NOV 2.56% 4.0¢ novatti group limited

I wouldn't worry too much on the dilution, the partnership...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I wouldn't worry too much on the dilution, the partnership is amazing news.

NOV is preparing in anticipation in getting their banking licence soon by partnering up with BC Investment to drive growth into their neobank.

Bulk of the investment from BC Investment is raised directly into Novartis B Holding company (driving the development of the neobank) outside of the NOV share structure means current shareholders needn't worry about dilution. The small package directly into NOV only shows to strengthen the partnership with little impact in teams of dilution.

BC Investments being part of a HKD6.5b conglomerate shows that they are a big player and having them on board is exciting news. They are one of Asia's leading financial services group and not only will this partnership get the neobank off the ground but will provide a channel to drive growth into Asia.

IMO, this is great news for NOV and shareholders with great strategy from management. Amazing news to have BC Investment on board supporting NOV's neobank business. And I too would like to congratulate the management team on getting this across the line

Always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $7.844K 202.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 385005 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 130737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.