LKE 2.27% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

This my take on LKE. 1. Fundamentals still remain strong and...

1. Suw
    2,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    This my take on LKE.
    1. Fundamentals still remain strong and hopefully this will be further evidenced in Kachi PFS within the next few weeks
    2. Funding Lithium project is very challenging in the current environment, hence lenders have better bargaining power at the moment
    3. Current notes conversion arrangement is not favourable to shareholders in the short run. The question is, did Steve have any other options? Could Steve negotiated better terms? Unfortunately we wouldn’t get to know answers to these questions
    4. In a couple of instances, in my view, LKE communication has not been upto standard. Especially, when one of the announcement stated part of CR would be utilised to settle current financial arrangement. However, we haven’t heard anything on that there after. LKE has to sort out the communication issue very soon.
    If positive PFS, successful $25m funding arrangement and pilot LILAC production - all pans out well, Feb/March 2020, we will potentially be looking at a total market capital of $70m to $80m.

COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION & COMMUNICATION - A MUST to LKE, Steve and Stu. We are hoping for a positive change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $404.5K 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 831640 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 216771 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.