LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Funding Facility Extension and Cleansing Notice, page-34

1. 21,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2075
    G'day beisha. I'm concerned that so much emphasis here has been placed on "Li sentiment" for LKE's low SP and that I have no doubt that the market is not seeing the wood for the trees and is badly missing a unique opportunity.
    The only thing that has changed with LKE directly has happened since the beginning of June. The SP on 3 June was 11.5. It's dropped to 3.3 the other day, over 60%, all about Li sentiment and lack of a story??
    It's all there on the public record for all to see and analyse.for themselves what has happened directly from LKE in that time.
    I'm not going to harp on it anymore, I've said my piece to Steve, but five huge factors stand out having seriously affected the SP and isn't that what it's all about?
    All directly relating to LKE factors, the Note conversions, the issue of Placements at discounts and conversion of those free options with the release of those shares. Over 100 million of them and we know for certain that around 23 million of them were from the Note conversions and were dumped, then the discounted Placement issues and quite understandably, many selling those shares taken up from exercising the options at just 4 cents, then the back flip on Olaroz and the contradictions re the pay out of the Notes that didn't happen. The buyers have simply been overwhelmed by volume.
    You're a TA decision maker, but, I know that you also respect FA when there are logical explanations. IMO, there are heaps of logical FA explanations just by looking at the data on the LKE Commsec sites!!!
    Despite my disappointment with many of those decisions, particularly the last one, I am definitely of the view that we have surely seen the last of LKE decisions that would upset the apple cart as has happened in the last 4+ months. It "should" be onward and upwards to the PFS, the bulk testing at Lilac's plant and the installation and commissioning of the pilot plant at Kachi.
    But, I don't think that we have to wait that 2 months for any more news. That bulk sampling could, should, deliver more confirmation about the process and it's relevance to Kachi re purity and cost and the PFS. All potentially positive catalysts and well before that 2 months.

" We anticipate a steady stream of news as we advance the pilot test program"

Wonder if any of those 21 October options were exercised. Would HAVE to really love the company though with the SP at these levels!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $270.9K 6.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1138761 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760006 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.