LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Interestng article on shorting stocks. In terms of ranking it is...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Interestng article on shorting stocks. In terms of ranking it is high for Lithium. A lot of betting against the sector. The only reason why companies like Lake don't turn stats is because they have a small Market Cap and have low volume trades.

China to blame? Possibly. All depends on where the institutional investors exist. But, to me this is not about countries. This is about corporate industry. The intent is to slow down change. Happened with Apple when they introduced the Iphone. Has been happening to Tesla as well. Change however is inevitable.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
    Take average of $30 per week for petrol.
    @ 52 weeks this equates to $1560 for the year.
    Now lets take 1million electric vehicles sold. No petrol.
    = 1.5billion dollars for the year in losses. Just in fuel.

I would expect this to be higher. Short selling to ensure maximum returns in the short term would be achievable for the petro companies as losses on Lithium stocks would small comparatively.

The numbers above highlight just how important electric vehicle production is......The story that is being setup in the next 5 years is that there is not enough Lithium when reality is the share price has been purposely lowered reducing the ability for companies to ascertain substantial funding now.... For this reason we need to keep building & selling ICE cars will be the punch line I'm assuming.

https://www.copyright link/companies/mining/battery-minerals-battering-behind-short-surge-galaxy-20190426-p51hnd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.